- Location: Ipswich QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
• Days and times negotiable
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
- Administration & Office Management
All volunteers will be provided with relevant training.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Ipswich Hospital Foundation will Provide the National Police certificate and the Working with children check complimentary for volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge, skills, experience and availability: • No Qualifications required • High level of computer literacy is highly desirable • Ability to work independently but with some supervision • Professional phone manner • Availability for 12 months or more is highly desirable The Volunteer Carpark Assistant will gain valuable experience in the community health field, working for one of Ipswich’s leading charities.