- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Days and times negotiable Must be available for one shift a week
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
All volunteers will be provided with relevant training.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge, skills, experience and availability:
- Completion of, or currently studying a higher level of education in the marketing, media and communications field is highly desirable
- Proficient skills in marketing, media and communications research with the ability to communicate this research to the Advisor professionally
- Ability to work independently but with some supervision
- Professional phone manner
- Availability for 12 months or more is highly desirable
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation will provide the National police certificate and working with children check complimentary for volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for Volunteer Marketing, Media & Communications Assistants to provide marketing, media and communications support to the Ipswich Hospital Foundation team. The role provides general marketing, media and communications assistance under the direction of the appointed advisor and may be assigned one or more specific projects.
The Volunteer Marketing, Media & Communication will gain valuable experience in the marketing, media and communications field, working for one of Ipswich’s leading charities.