- Location: Ipswich QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Minimum 4-hour shifts between 7.00am and 4.00pm weekdays Volunteers are required to be available for at least 1 shift per fortnight
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation will provide the National police certificate and working with children check complimentary for volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge, skills, experience and availability:
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Problem solving and adaptability
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Time management
- Improved interpersonal skills.
- Availability for 12 months or more is highly desirable The Volunteer Hospital Support Assistant will gain valuable exposure to a health environment, working for one of Ipswich’s leading charities.