- Location: Bayswater WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
We offer orientation and ongoing support
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Agency to pay for police certificate.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Rose is a quite friendly lady in her 60’s, living in the Bayswater area. She has a mild intellectual disability and enjoys making toys for under privileged children.
She would benefit from having someone to have coffee and chat with. She likes going for walks, knitting and volunteering in her local community.
Rose is looking for a friend to spend some time with her, it would also be useful if her new friend could be a mentor and offer support and advice when needed.
You don’t need any special qualifications or experience just a big heart and a willingness to make a positive difference.
If you think you could be the friend Rose needs, please contact us today!