- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
5-10 hours per week to suit volunteer
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
On the job training provided.
* High level written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* High level Outlook/Microsoft Office
* Experience in using EDM Software eg. MailChimp, Vision 6 or similar
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Tasks will involve researching, and pulling together pre-prepared newsletter content.
The applicant will need to be a confident writer, and have excellent communication skills to gather content from DDF staff. This is a great opportunity to help the DDF in our quest to communicate our work in social justice to the community. Your support will assist the Foundation to deliver our broader aim of inspiring action for a fairer world.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.