- Location: Hobart TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Pandemonium - 'The Convict Film Experience' is an incredible audio and visual experience at the Hobart Convict Penitentiary that requires enthusiastic Guest Service Officers to join their new experience on site.
Our Guest Service Officers are the faces of Pandemonium.
As Guest Services Officers you will be required to:
• MUST HAVE GOOD ENGLISH . Greet and guide visitors through this incredible historic building • Follow time specifications • Be well presented • Handle cash/eftpos transactions • Take and manage online and other bookings using our booking system • Answer general and specific questions about the program and the site • Operate AV equipment • Open and close the building • Maintain a clean FOH environment • Have excellent communication and customer service skills • Be able to work independently and in small teams • Be adaptable and able to work across both roles • Have a moderate level of fitness and be able to handle stairs • Be organised
Full training is provided.