- Location: Redcliffe QLD, Wavell Heights QLD, Cairns North QLD, Nightcliff NT, Main Beach QLD
- Commitment: Any Duration
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Sport & Physical Activity
- The ability to interact in a team.
- The ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision.
- The ability to interact positively with clients, staff and the general public.
- The ability to listen to and follow direction from site supervisor.
- The ability to understand and respect confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work within the guidelines of Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
- A willingness to acquire (if required) the relevant checks for the position. All checks are arranged by and paid for by Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
- A willingness to undertake any of Cystic Fibrosis Queensland's mandatory training required for the role, including CF SMART.
We are looking for enthusiastic, patient and friendly individuals to assist with our events in a variety of roles. Roles will involve, put are not limited to, the follow duties: Setting up and packing down events/ face painting, providing information to the public, meeting and greeting guests, selling merchandise and raffle tickets, collecting donations, administration, cooking barbecues, marshalling and timing fun run participants and much more!
Events experience is desirable but not necessary. This is a great opportunity to have fun, meet new people, learn new skills and help us in our mission of lives unaffected by cystic fibrosis.