- Location: Western Junction TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
As negotiated with RFDS Staff.
- Groups of 10 or more
- Families with Children
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
On the job training.
Volunteers may be eligible for compensation if using their own vehicle for long distance.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Working with Vulnerable People Check essential.
As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the role they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers will be required to work at local events alongside staff and other volunteers, to provide a friendly and helpful experience to RFDS supporters and members of the public.
Duties will be associated with awareness raising and fundraising events.