- Location: Beechboro WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
One Tuesday a month - two hours
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
Induction provided. Must be an experienced JP.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Valid Police Clearance and Working With Children Check - Please note the cost is not covered by the organisation
Good communication skills
Must be a registered JP (proof of JP registration number or certificate required).
Friendly and helpful personality
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A Justice of the Peace Volunteer is being sought to provide their JP services to the local Swan community. Volunteers need to be registered Justice of the Peace
Duties: • Swearing of Affidavits • Witnessing Statutory Declarations • Certifying copies of documents • Witnessing any forms for which a JP is an authorising officer
If you would like to put your expertise to good work, interact with people from all walks of life and make a considerable difference to your community, please apply now.