- Location: Mount Gravatt QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
8hrs per week, approx one day
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Administration & Office Management
Story Dogs will provide all necessary training and assistance. We have other volunteer coordinators
Travel and general office supplies will be reimbursed
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Good people skills and competent computer, and internet skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
In your local area you will help interested people to become Story Dogs volunteers. This will involve working with an experienced dog trainer(sourced by Story Dogs) who will assess the suitability of the dog and volunteer. You will then guide the new volunteers through a training video and manual to prepare them for helping children in a school. You will also contact the primary schools and link the volunteers up with a school that suits them. Story Dogs will provide training and assistance so you are able to undertake these tasks. You are able to work from home with no set times.