- Location: Ashburton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Commitment is negotiable/flexible.
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Induction session. No training provided for this role.
No checks, licences or certifications required.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Multicultural Association of Russian-Speaking Women and Their Families "Ogonyok".
This administrative assistant role can be performed at home or any other location.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Taking phone calls
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Searching for online information.
- Assist in applying and monitoring the grant applications
Skills and Experience;
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English
- Act on your values, passions and interests
- Make new friendships and create professional networks
- Gain work experience and learn new skills
- Enjoy new social and cultural experiences
- Develop personally and build confidence