- Location: Bunbury WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
There are no minimum hours, you can do any length shift. Preferred days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday but we are flexible and will accommodate any day/time to suit you.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
We will pay for a National Police Clearance if you don't already have one.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Key duties will include sorting donations, hanging up clothes, serving customers, and general cleaning. No experience or special skills necessary, we will provide you will all of the training required for the role. This role is perfect for those wanting to gain retail skills and work experience, and for those wanting to give back to the community and support people with disabilities.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.