- Location: Mile End SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Weekdays - 9.00am to 3.00pm Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Driver's Licence (HR)
- National Police Certificate *
- Aged care experience would be preferred.
- Current Driving Licence (zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs)
- National Police Clearance
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
ANFE Community Care's Day Program is a social support group for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds over the age of 65, including those with dementia.
Our clients are offered transport to and from our Western area centre-based care venues, lunch is provided
As a volunteer you will receive petrol reimbursements for your travels.
Aged care experience would be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to ensure that participants, carers and older persons with disability receive services they need to allow them to live safely, independently and with dignity.