- Location: Across: Mile End SA, Torrensville SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Weekdays: 9.00am -3.00pm (long or short term commitment is acceptable)
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- National Police Certificate *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This service operates in both the Eastern and Western Metropolitan areas of Adelaide. Our organisation is seeking volunteer driver to provide assistance by offering transport to clients so they can attend:
- Doctor's Appointments
- Shopping Centres
- Grocery Shopping
- Specialist Appointments
- Collection of Prescriptions
- Family Events
- Social Outings
- Cemetery Visits
ANFE Community Care is a Centrelink approved organisation
- National Police Certificate (ANFE Community Care organise and cover the cost)
- Drivers Licence
- Good communication skills
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.