- Location: Chittaway Point NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
9.30am-12.30pm Monday to Wednesday (any day that suits)
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Tutoring & Coaching
Volunteer Informaion day and Induction
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Previous cooking experience. Must have empathy for the residents at this Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre. Patience and ability to teach clients. Great communication skills. Open mindedness and ability to listen and learn. Positive and non-judgemental attitude. Ability to work independently, to plan, prepare and be organised
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Someone to help in the kitchen to supervise and assist with making meals and advice regarding health and nutrition. Duties will include meal planning, food preparation, washing up, and instruction to others regarding the meals. Previous cooking experience desirable.
To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.