- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Monthly meetings, increasing in frequency closer to the festival. Flexible outside of meetings times, but approx 2 hours per week.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Provide governance oversight and attend monthly meetings (increasing in frequency closer to the festival in September and October).
- Grants, Sponsorship & Partnerships- manage prior and seek new funding and sponsorship opportunities. Ensure sponsor needs are catered for throughout. Keep an eye out for grants and write proposals with assistance from Treasurer.
- Marketing, Promotions and Communications - with the team, review and develop the marketing strategy for CaSFFA, raising awareness and profile of the festival. Maintaining attendee data and social media presence. Promoting the festival and writing and releasing our communications, ensuring development of the fesitival program.
- Support other committee members in their roles as required.
- View films and assess for suitability.
- Attend the festival.
The association is a small not-for-profit run entirely by members. The output of this little festival continues to exceed expectations and we are keen to add an enthusiastic member to the team.
- Work with a fun, diverse team
- Have access to some incredible cinematic content
- Ability to utilise and showcase skills at a sizable event
- An opportunity to be creative in a practical way
- Free access to festival and associated events
- Promote arts and culture to Australian audiences
If this sounds of interest to you, please complete the application and send a CV and cover letter (no more than one page) detailing your interest in the role and previous experience. The email address to send these two will be provided after completion of the initial Seek application.