- Location: Yankalilla SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Days and hours to be negotiated.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Trades & Maintenance
Previous gardening experience an advantage - on the job training and induction provided.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Reliability and punctuality are key requirements for role - candidates must be willing to commit to days/hours as negotiated.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Yankalilla Area School is looking for volunteers to assist with some basic gardening and maintenance duties at their school farm. Work to be completed will include:
- Pruning of Olive trees
- Planting and care of trees
- Preparing garden beds for student planting
- Fix some internal wire fences
- Fix rabbit cages – loose iron
- Clean gutters Tools for volunteers provided. Volunteers would report directly to the Principal.