- Location: Brighton SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Music & Entertainment
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* Experience in Music Tuition/Voice Coaching/Leading a Choir,
* Available during the day,
* Willingness to work with a variety of clients,
* Friendly, approachable, understanding and patient.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Music Volunteer will be responsible for assisting in the coordination and overseeing of our weekly music session, inspiring our participants to be creative and expressive. This is a fully supported volunteer role.
Responsibilities and tasks may include (but not limited to):
- Set up and pack up of equipment
- Program planning
- Music Tuition
- Voice coaching
- Leading a Choir
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.