- Location: Queensland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
10-15 hours a week.
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Minimal training will be provided, so experience is vital
No out of pocket expenses will be incurred
This is such a fun volunteer opportunity! Building relationships with our online community and followers, keeping the world up to date with our growth, opportunities and wins, your role will be varied and exciting if you LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA and love writing and communicating.
Excellent grasp of the English language is vital for this role and we can work around your schedule which makes this a perfect opportunity to 'give back' using your finely honed online marketing skills.
- Working in a team of up to 4 job sharing
- Schedule posts 2-3 times a day
- Create events
- Engage with followers, answer questions, start conversation with other followers
- Run social media advertising campaigns
- Track and measure results
- Create Social Media strategies to grow our following
- Write or source copy for posts
If you're well experienced with Social media or would like to build your time online, we'd love to hear from you.