- Location: Brigadoon WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Flexible hours • Ability to work remotely from home
- People with disability
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Expenses associated with the role i.e. phone, travel etc.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
HorsePower Australia Previously known as Riding for the Disabled Association of WA has been providing life changing equine facilitated programs to people with physical, intellectual, emotional and social challenges for over 47 years. We believe with the horse and human combination we can get more support from the West Australian public. Given Australia's love of horses, we believe the more West Aussies hear about our work with horses to help people take their first steps, speak their first words and improve their physical and mental health in the news - the better chance we have of transforming lives one hoof-beat at a time!
We need a savvy graphic designer to assist in the production of print and web materials using provided copy and assets, edit copy, and create new art as needed for print or web use. You may also be asked to create promotional material for events, workshops or for other purposes as the organisation requires, and as your time allows.
- Experience with photography and retouching.
- Be experienced in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Basic web design knowledge, HTML/ CSS and any front-end framework knowledge.
- Applicants must have their own computer/laptop and software to work remotely.
- Minimum of 6 months commitment required.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.