- Location: Western Australia WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
10-15 hours a week
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
Handover and induction provided
Police check cost is covered by the agency
- National Police Certificate *
Applicants must reside in Perth to be considered for this role.
1. Comprehensive knowledge and experience of MYOB AccountRight and ability to set up bank feeds and enter invoices and transactions.
2. Data entry and good computer skills.
3. Knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
4. Mathematical skills.
5. Well organised, able to organise and maintain financial records.
6. Attention to detail to ensure accurate entry of data, as well as an ability to see the bigger picture.
7. Good communication skills and ability to communicate via email.
8. Willingness to commit to the role for a minimum period of 3-4 months
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper who can use MYOB and Excel to keep our financial information up to scratch. This position is responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping duties, financial record keeping and transactions.
You will require access to your own computer, printer must be able to install MYOB and have internet/email access.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Weekly data entry into MYOB.
- Reimbursement of expenses as received.
- Prepare end of month reports - reconciliation, profit and loss, job activity statements.
- Prepare monthly Kenya budget (due by the 24th of each month) and transfer funds (due by 26th of each month).
- Prepare and send End of Financial Year Tax Receipts to all sponsors and donors.
- Communicate regularly with the CEO.
- Check emails daily and respond in a timely way.
- Work closely with our Sponsorship Coordinator.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.