- Location: Lockyer WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
one hour per week, or more depening on the volunteer's availability.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
Need to be patient and caring towards seniors, some of whom may have disabilities. Juniper will help with getting a Police Clearance if you do not already have one.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Juniper provides aged care services across WA in community and residential settings. In Albany, Korumup has capacity for 100 residents and would ove the energy, warmth and companionship that volunteers can offer residents.