- Location: Woodford NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
3 - 4 hours per month
- Travelling Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Accounting & Finance
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
On-the-job training and through a buddy system.
As approved by the management committee.
- Working with Children Check *
Safe Food Handling Certificate and Responsible Serving of Alcohol would be an advantage or a willingness to get one.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- The property needs volunteers:
- undertake administration to manage the property;
- undertake gardening or general maintenance;
- helping to keep the museum clean and tidy for visitors;
- assist with the preparation of food on Open Days; and
- Baristas for Open Days.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.