- Location: Busselton WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Available Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1:15pm to 2:45pm
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
Induction training provided.
Teas and coffees
- National Police Certificate *
Volunteers would be required to have a current flu vaccine and also to supply a current volunteer police check. Suitable for volunteers over 16 years of age.
Friendly and patient disposition is important.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Capecare are looking for people who enjoy arts and crafts and spending time with elderly people. We require volunteers assist residents to participate in afternoon art and craft activities. some pushing of wheelchairs is required for this role.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.