- Location: Busselton WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Thursday mornings, 10.00am to 11.30am
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
Induction training provided.
Teas and coffees
- National Police Certificate *
Creative persons with plenty of imagination are required to assist with a craft group for the elderly. Friendly and patient disposition is important.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Capecare is looking for a volunteer who can assist residents with art and craft activities on a weekly basis. People with a creative flair and an interest in arts and crafts would enjoy this role.