- Location: Randwick NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Other
Flexible. At least once a week for the next 3 months.
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Are you a marketing or events student looking to grow your skills and experience? We have the perfect role for you.
We are currently looking for an Events Volunteer to start immediately who will help our events team in our upcoming campaigns.
Skills/qualities required for the role:
- Currently studying in the Event Management or Marketing field or related course
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- 'Can do' attitude
Children’s Cancer Institute is the only independent medical research institute in Australia wholly dedicated to putting an end to childhood cancer. We are looking for someone who is available at least once a week for the next 3 months.
To apply, please leave your name and number and send a copy of your resume to volunteer @ ccia . org . au .
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.