- Location: Horsham VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Flexible: Long-term, short-term, Project volunteering, School-based Volunteering
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Education & Training
- Trades & Maintenance
Volunteers must attend all relevant information and training sessions as required
- Heavy Lifting
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers will be required to hold a current Working with Children Check with Centre for Participation listed as one of the organisations.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a helpful and people-centred creative, you'll be providing an enormous help behind-the-scenes by quietly supporting the teacher and keeping the art studio ship-shape. You will have a love of helping people from all walks of life, to appreciate and enjoy the benefits that the creative process can bring.