- Location: Coffs Harbour NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Approved out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Do you love people, have a gift for organising and a commitment to strengthening our community? This job is for you!
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This volunteer role is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in your local community, gain experience in events and activities as part of a fun and supportive team. Is this your chance to make a difference in the lives of people who are vulnerable in our community (children, young parents, people with disability, people who are aged, people who are experiencing homelessness, people at risk of homelessness and more)? We are a not-for-profit charity who makes a positive difference connecting people and communities. More income will mean we can support more people.