- Location: Redbank QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
Annual training, Code of Conduct will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
National Coordinated Criminal History Check and Yellow Card. These incur no costs for our volunteers and we will process on your behalf. You will need to provide suitable ID to accompany the applications.
• Bright, friendly person with a professional attitude
• Current qualifications in the delivery of Yoga or Tai Chi
• Well-developed interpersonal skills including an awareness of cultural and social sensitivities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to residents and staff
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
BlueCare is a large community organisation that provides much needed services to the community with the wonderful support of volunteers. Our team at Redbank try to make every day special for our clients.
This role will support the delivery of a weekly class to clients you utilise the services of the Centre. We need a volunteer that has current qualifications in either Yoga or Tai Chi, that is reliable, honest, patient, friendly. The class will be held on a weekly basis each Thursday morning.
If you have some spare time and would like to make a difference in people’s lives, please contact us today!