- Location: Watsonia VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
1-2 hours. Evenings or late afternoon. Dates to be rostered, other times negotiated based on availability.
- People with disability
- Families with Children
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Marketing, Media & Communications
3 x 3 hour sessions over 6 weeks
Approved petrol and any other appropraite expenses are reimbursed.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Having a license and WWCC is desirable but nonessential.
Experience of road trauma and completed training for RTSS’s volunteer speakers. Public speaking experience desirable or have competed a course at a tertiary institution, which included presentation skills, TAFE, CAE, Jaycees, Toastmasters, etc
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteer speakers will be working with facilitators to deliver their personal experience to traffic offenders, media and other community groups (the dot points are the same. Our volunteer will be working with Community Educators to deliver personal account of road trauma to traffic offenders including younger offenders.
- Use your own experience to raise awareness of the impact of road trauma,
- Raise the profile of the Road Trauma Support Services.