- Location: Blair Athol SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am to 1:00pm Flexible Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Working with Children Check *
• Commitment to regular weekly volunteer service.
• High skill level in written and spoken English.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Emergency Relief Interviewer duties include: • Greet and interview the client and assess eligibility for assistance. • Complete the paperwork promptly and accurately. • Assist the client or decline assistance according to the guidelines of the Emergency Relief program.