- Location: Northam WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Leader of Youth - 12-15 hours per month – evenings/nights
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Fairly intense on-line and weekend residential training course required.
Free training and uniform provided after qualifying period. Cost of checks covered by Agency.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Ability to work with children. Enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy. All Leaders must obtain
a WWC and Scouts WA will run a police clearance at no cost to you.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Sections meet various nights of the week during school terms with other weekend activities such as visits, hiking and camping. Role is to educate young people to learn by doing in order to develop social, physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual skills to become good citizens.
Involves about 12-15 hours per month – evenings/nights.
Fairly intense on-line and weekend residential training course required. Free training and uniform provided after qualifying period. Guaranteed to gain new knowledge and skills and have fun.