- Location: Kilsyth VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Minimum weekly one hour visits for a minimum of 6 months
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
MiCare will provide training. MiCare staff will offer ongoing support Reimbursement for travel
MiCare will do th epolice checks and MIcare will pay for the police checks.
- National Police Certificate *
2 contactable referees
Current Flu vaccine
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We're looking for female and male volunteers that have time to give back to the community and would enjoy a rewarding role visiting elders in a residential home or own home for companionship.
Visits are weekly for about an hour at a time, enjoy a coffee and chat with someone that is lonely and looking for some company. Located in Bayswater and surrounding suburbs.
To find out more please 'express interest' below and we will be in contact soon.