- Location: Riverside TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
7 days per week, ½ or full days 9-5 (summer) 10-4 (winter)
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Working with Animals
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
PWS require a medical form to be filled in with basic information for Human Resources, this file is kept confidential. The national police check is mandatory and payable by volunteer ($5.00 currently) as the Centre has visiting school children.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you passionate about protecting our environment?
Do you enjoy meeting new people, young and old from different cultures and backgrounds?
Do you enjoy learning about your region, wildlife and the environment ?
Why not come and work with our passionate friendly helpful team ?
• Meet and greet visitors
• Provide walks information
• Talk to visitors about the history of the reserve
• Help visitors see how important the wetland eco system is to our environment No prior skills and knowledge required, we will provide support and training. If this sounds like you get in contact with us today !