- Location: Bathurst NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Times and days are flexible - could possibly be done in a day, or over a few days / weeks.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People Learning English
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
No training is needed, but direction and support is given by a Supervisor.
- National Police Certificate *
- Heavy Lifting
- Medical Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Tidying the yard of a local community organisation is needed to help spruce up the area as we prepare for Spring and Summer functions and activities. There is some raking, weeding, clearing and possible mulching, repotting and replanting to be done in this small yard. It could possibly be done over a full day, or a couple of hours a week. No experience necessary, but the Gardener will need to be OK for bending and lifting.