- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesday 10 am to 2 pm , Thursday 10 am to 2 pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Induction and other training associted to the role will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Skills in PHP programming is well regarded. A member of the LGBTIQA+ communities is preferable, as knowledge of language and community needs will be valuable to the role. A successful volunteer will be supported by Catalyst Foundation’s LGBTIQA+ Project Officer, and will be contributing to a valuable resource for South Australian LGBTIQA+ Communities.