- Location: Coodanup WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Monthly Meetings approx 1 to 2 hours per week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
Handover training provided
Tea, coffee and great company
- National Police Certificate *
Have experience in bookkeeping, accounting or a passion for numbers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Then, you could be the voluntary Committee Treasurer we’re looking for!
We provide open and friendly opportunities for our members and volunteers to relax, enjoy a little physical activity, socialise and mix with like-minded others and learn about sustainable food growing practices.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and cash management • Reconcile monthly books and petty cash • Keep accurate financial records • Prepare a monthly report on time for Committee meetings • Provide end of year financial reconciliation and financial report for AGM • Be involved in decision-making processes • Provide good customer service • Liaise with Committee member inquiries via email promptly • Work from home and attend monthly Committee meetings