- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Volunteers will be rostered in three-hour shifts, Monday - Friday, between 10am – 4pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Induction and ongoing support to perform in the role
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
U City will be a truly unique, diverse and inclusive community, home to:
• Retirement living
• Long/short-term purpose-built accessible accommodation
• A function centre with adaptable spaces to host a variety of events, coupled with
award-winning catering • The new social services hub for Uniting Communities in the city • An exciting range of cafés, restaurants and retail
Are you an outgoing person who enjoys meeting a diverse range of people? Can you confidently introduce yourself to visitors and be the ‘friendly face’ of U City? This could be the opportunity for you!
Benefits: • Working with an enthusiastic and friendly team of staff and volunteers • An opportunity to develop new skills, make a difference and support your local community • A chance to meet and connect with new people