- Location: Across: Queensland QLD, Brisbane City QLD, Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Hobart TAS, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, Darwin NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
2-3 hours a week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Writing & Editing
Editing of content and feedback will be provided.
Ability to attend, record and photograph a sporting event.
The Women's Sport Network is a not-for-profit agency is looking for friendly, willing people to help us fill a vital need within our organization for content writers.
Here at WSN we are a not for profit delivering Women's Sports News and positive messaging around women in sports, and we are always in desperate need for content contribution for our women's sports website. We are looking for anyone who can report on their local women's sports (we promote all sports) and would be willing to write a story on these.
We are currently beginning a growth period and there are many opportunities that can be explored as we grow!
Generally no prior experience is required - just a desire to work and learn!