- Location: Longford TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Library Services
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers are expected to have good communication, organisational and listening skills; the ability to be sensitive, patient, understanding and respectful of clients’ needs; and a willingness to be flexible, enthusiastic and be willing to follow instruction. Volunteers undertake a range of tasks which may include one-to-one assistance to clients with a range of computer questions, issues and tasks; assist with maintaining the facility and resources in a neat and tidy condition; assist with client bookings and other general office tasks as required.