- Location: Ringwood VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday - Thursday (Negotiable). Minimum of 4 hours per shift is desirable. The ability to attend quarterly team meetings and fill in for other team members highly desirable.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
- Previous administration experience.
- An understanding of basic office functions i.e. filing systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A pleasant telephone manner.
- Must be competent using I.T. software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to follow instructions and work independently.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for experienced administration all-rounders who can manage bookings for potential volunteers, complete general administrative tasks such as data entry, photocopying and filing, and assist the Administrative Officer with day-to-day tasks as requested.
A large part of this role is coordinating bookings for potential volunteers over the phone and via email, therefore strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Must be confident using I.T. software particularly Outlook. Experience in database entry and management highly desirable.