- Location: Northern Territory NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
Key Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of experience specialized in Microsoft Office 365 systems administration
• Expert technical knowledge of O365 and Workplace by Facebook, including Exchange Online, One Drive for Business / Office 365 Groups / Sharepoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Azure Active Directory incl synchronisation, PowerShell Scripting
• Strong background in customer focused and dynamic consulting engagements
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Deploy Office 365 and provide advice on how best to leverage the features and functionality within Office 365.
• Provide functional and technical support for the suite of Office 365 applications. This includes, and is not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, One Drive, and Skype for Business, Sway and other applications within the product offering.