- Location: Bruce ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
1-2 contact hours a forthnight
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Tutoring & Coaching
• Mentors need to be passionate about the marketing and communications industry.
• Need multiple years of experience (current or prior) within the marketing and communications industry in a commercial environment.
• Mentors need to have built a sufficient network and possess a key understanding of the drivers within the industry.
• Mentors need to understand what the major barriers are to help assess the viability of the student’s idea.
• Competent and eager to work with University students.
• Being a part of an active and vibrant community.
• Assist students to produce valid and credible work which can positively impact a business.
• Build and create new connections within your network.
Do you want to advance your career and be part of an active and vibrant community? We are looking for qualified individuals to work collaboratively with University of Canberra students and social entrepreneurs who may have little or no commercial experience.
Responsibilities • Mentors will provide clarity and mentorship to third and final year students at the University of Canberra. • Assist in providing guidance to students at the University of Canberra in the delivery of work to social and Indigenous business. • Required to provide student supervision in our clinic. • Commit 1-2 contact hours a fortnight.