- Location: Bunbury WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Training is held fortnightly on Wednesday evenings. Vehicles & equipment maintenance and checks are done monthly. Meeting is held monthly on Sunday evening. Other activities as required ie: fundraising, hazard reduction burns, school visits and social activities
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
Training will be provided as required.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Heavy Lifting
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
No skills or experience required. All training is provided at no cost to the volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Looking for something different? This could be it. Play a significant role within your community. Attend regular training to enhance your skills and knowledge. Maintain fire-fighting vehicles and equipment, working within a team. There is also opportunities to get involved with fundraising, public education, social activities, a Cadet program and having a lot of fun whilst doing it.