- Location: Surry Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
A few hours each month
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Writing & Editing
- Do you have experience in and understanding of government grants?
- Can you help us identify and apply for relevant funding?
- If so, you could add endless value to our organisation, and in turn impact the live of young “at risk” women, by helping the organisation to raise further funds to increase our reach.
We are a nonprofit, offering youth support and education programs for young girls who have experienced trauma and abuse or come from disadvantaged circumstances. Our flagship program, SISTER2sister, matches these young girls (Little Sisters) with a positive female role model, (Big Sister) for a year-long mentoring program. Our programs empower these vulnerable young women to make better choices for a more meaningful future.