- Location: Brassall QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Fortnightly Tuesdays from 9am-9.30am
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
Annual training, Code of Conduct will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
National Coordinated Criminal History Check and Yellow Card. These incur no costs for our volunteers and we will process on your behalf. You will need to provide suitable ID to accompany the applications.
• Bright, friendly person with a professional attitude
• Well-developed interpersonal skills including an awareness of cultural and social sensitivities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to residents and staff
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our team at Brassall Aged Care facility try to make every day special for our residents. Our volunteers are always supported as part of the team and provided with supervision as required.
We need volunteers that have an interest in fitness and enjoy walking, that are reliable, honest, patient, friendly and personal to assist with the walking group held fortnightly on Tuesdays from 9am - 9.30am.
If you have a genuine interest in aged care and would like to make a difference in someone's life, please contact us today.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.