- Location: Broome WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Tutoring & Coaching
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Broome Lotteries house is seeking a assistant to help with our broome Seniors who attend lotteries house on Thursday mornings. Duties will include general assistance, running of programs and organisation of new activities and other general assistance duties.