- Location: Burnie TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Induction and mentoring
Coffee, tea & biscuits
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Working within a large organisation, Volunteer Shop Assistants perform a wide variety of retail duties including sorting, pricing and presentation of stock for a charity second hand store. We are seeking candidates who are good in dealing with customers. You will gain retail, merchandising and customer service experience. The ability to use a cash register or willingness to learn is desirable, must be able to adhere to Workplace Health and Safety guidelines, be able to work in a team environment and have a genuine respect for people from all walks of life.