- Location: Kingsford NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
1-2 hours per week
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
1 hour face-to-face induction
Established in 2013, Mood Active is a small, not for profit association based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We are a team of 15 , mostly volunteers and we provide low cost group exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community mental health organisations and feedback from our participants has been especially positive. As a result we are looking to expand, creating the need for a volunteer Social Media Marketing Consultant for approximately 2-4 hours a week to help market the existing program and set up for our new site in the Sydney City area.
- Work alongside the Social Media Consultant to shoot and produce short films for our social media pages and website.
• Own computer, phone and internet • Ability to work autonomously – including planning and organising • Strong organisation and time management skills • Experience using video editing programs • A desire to help people to improve their mental health
If we sound like an organisation you'd like to get involved with, please let us know what skills you could bring and why you'd like to join Mood Active!