- Location: Broome WA
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Indigenous Australians
Friday, Saturday and Sunday – as long as volunteers are able to give
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Animals
Volunteer meeting before event and on the job training. No previous experience required
- National Police Certificate *
Bar staff require an RSA.
Working in the shoots - cattle experience
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Rhythm & Ride rodeo (September 20-21st) need volunteers for the following titles:
- Parking attendants – ensure no one parks on road, direct people to dark within grounds, direct them to ticket sales and registrations if riding
- Ticket Sales at the gate – take cash and card sales at gate and give out wrist bands
- Administration support in office – take registrations of riders, count money, arrange prizes, customer enquiries
- Kiosk – sell coupons for alcoholic drinks and soft drink/water sales
- Bar staff – Possess RSA to sell alcoholic drinks
- Raffle Tickets – drop off tickets to key locations in town and sell on day
- Survey – collect responses from spectators via tablet/ iPad
- Event support staff - score sheets runner, toilet paper refill, water to shoots/judges, putting up banners – general set up and pack down support.
- Driving to deliver thank-you packs to sponsors before event.
- Working in the shoots – experience with cattle
- Assistant the judges to score the Camp-draft on Friday
free bus to event and all volunteers receive free access.