- Location: Gorokan NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mornings, afternoons and evenings Monday, Wesnesday, Thursday and Fridays.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Empathy, a happy disposition
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assist to prepare and facilitate activities. Provide meaningful engagement Provide 1:1 socialisation or in a group. Assist with morning tea and lunch. Light cleaning. Assist to encourage enablement for our clients. Assist as bus attendant.
**This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast on 02-4329-7122 Please ring us to make a phone or face to face interview so we can refer you for this role