- Location: Gorokan NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mornings, afternoons and evenings Monday, Wesnesday, Thursday and Fridays.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Empathy, a happy disposition
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assist to prepare and facilitate activities. Provide meaningful engagement Provide 1:1 socialisation or in a group. Assist with morning tea and lunch. Light cleaning. Assist to encourage enablement for our clients. Assist as bus attendant.
This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast. Please ring 4329 7122 to make a booking for a face-to-face interview so we can refer you for this role or visit Volunteering Central Coast website and submit your interest.